Friday, December 5, 2008

A Tryst On November 21st



Something has changed after 21st November 07. What is that 'something' I may not be able to describe. But something really has. I got a true friend of mine, my soul mate. What HE is to me cannot be said in words. But HE is a very special person in my life who has changed 'something'. I could feel a radical transmutation within me.

That was a day when everyone around me was exhilarated. I could see all happy faces around me, smiling and laughing, giggling and chuckling. That was my Wedding Day. I was starting a new chapter of my life. With no idea of what will follow after the big day, I stepped forward. I cannot forget the moment when HE first spoke to me, when HE first held my hand, when HE first embraced me, when HE first gave an impression of his love. It was the most stupefying moment I could recollect from my memory. Gathering all my courage I responded to his embrace and for the first time I felt how secure I was in his arms, how soothing was to be in his company.

This Mr. HE is nobody but you my dear HUSBAND. You have given a new color to my life, changed 'something' within me. I am a changed person now. And that I owe to you. How good is to love and be loved, to care and be cared, to pamper and be pampered, to support and be supported. Each moment that goes by makes our relation all the more strong. My life would have been different from what it is now hadn't I met you.

No word or phrase can make an estimation of the depth of my love for my dear Husband. All I can write is “I LOVE YOU”.


Krutika

No comments: