Friday, December 5, 2008

MY PARENTS... MY INSPIRATION




My Parents are the most precious treasure for me. No matter how much may I grow up, how much experience do I gain, never ever can I be like them. My words can fall short to express my gratitude for them. At times I wonder what my parents might have thought when they would have first seen me after my birth and held me in their arms. What was I to them might have been expressed by tears of happiness in their eyes. Or would they have screamed of happiness... I don't know. But I know one of the two expressions is indisputable.

You have seen me growing up and growing older... from crawling to toddling...from walking to running... You have taught me so much about life. I still remember my first lesson of life you taught me. “ Be Brave...Be Honest... and follow your heart and morales...where will success go then !” Oh! How true it is ! I have done exactly what you have taught me. And your teachings and preachings made me the kind of person I am. Firm, steady and confident.

I have always tried to be as you both are. Very loving, affectionate and caring. In adverse circumstances also I have seen you headstrong. Come what may, but your smile has always perched on your lips. I now realize how difficult it might have been to smile in those hard times. But you smiled. And you smiled so that I would not be disturbed. Brave indeed !

My one sigh of pain makes you so perturbed...my one wish becomes the prime concern for you...my one smile makes you the happiest being in this universe. You leave no stone unturned to ensure my happiness. You have inculcated the best values of life and character in me. My existence would have been nothing without your guidance and patronage. You have always helped me realizing my potential and capabilities. You have always been on my side to make my dreams come true.

Even at this juncture of my life when I myself am married and have a set of my own responsibilities, you still are a vital force who inspire me to be a perfectionist. You always adapt and adopt the new circumstances as they come. I know you both might feel lonely at times as I am married and Bhaiya lives far off. But I am always there with you. If not physically then spiritually, but I am.

I pray to God that if I take a rebirth then I should have you both as my parents in each of my birth and rebirth and on and on and on.....


Krutika

No comments: